Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tutu Time


I am having tons of fun teaching myself how to do easy crafts. When tulle was on sale the other day at Hobby Lobby, I knew it was time to test out my tutu skills!

Here are some pictures of what I came up with. It should fit a newborn to six month old baby girl if I did my measuring right. I still need to sew up the seam one day when my machine is out.
On a side note, the hubby and I had our first birthing class tonight. We would be the only people in the class who couldn't keep it together during the relaxation time. Oh well. I am sure we will be able to buck up at birth time and stop our giggling. We just couldn't stop thinking about the movie Baby Mama (one of our favorites). If only our birthing class teacher had a funny lisp...

No comments:

Post a Comment