Saturday, April 3, 2010

Daffodils and Baby Blankets - oh my!





I think God is using this beautiful weather to really drive Easter home for us this year. There is new and beautiful life springing up all over the place and that is exactly what we have in Christ. I am just feeling really grateful every time we drive around and see everything in bloom!

In our own backyard we have daffodils springing up that Josh absolutely loves. Ahh it makes me so happy because we can't figure out why he loves these yellow flowers so much. But boy does he! I think they will have to be planted in every yard we have for the rest of our lives : )

I spent an amazing day today with my Mom and Great Grandma Sally. We used Amy Butler fabric from the FM store here in Springfield and a plush grey back to make a sweet crib blanket for Ruth's bed. She doesn't have a crib yet so that is why all the pictures are outside. I couldn't be more happy with the way it turned out....SO CUTE! And if you like that, just wait till you see the fabric I got for the bedskirt. It is a coordinating Amy Butler chevron stripe : ) More pictures to come as I finish things up

HAPPY EASTER! HE IS RISEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment