Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lazy Saturday






So I know this is ridiculous to have two new posts like five minutes apart but I have the day to myself to be crafty and sing songs. Those sound like they don't go hand in hand but they totally do. My song of choice today is on Kari Jobe's album, we are singing to Jesus together she and I! 
My friend Ash that was in town is a blog crazy lady. She introduced me to lots of crafting goodness. Check out www.designspongeonline.com
I love it - and I got inspired to make some greeting cards. While raising support, I feel like I write a new ten thank you cards every week. So I love having some fresh things to do when I am making them!  Also, here is Ashley being spontaneous with a old table we had. It looks perfect in our dining room!

No comments:

Post a Comment